Galactic Ace Galactic Ace

Good Job

Good game, I don't know why it's so big, but good job

Venus Fly Trap Venus Fly Trap

Effort

With all the crap we had to go through with this games audio and font, effort points are needed =D

RPG Man Extended Version RPG Man Extended Version

Great game and battles

Great game based soley on boss battles. And even though SlayerBlade128 thinks you should use sprites instead of your own personal drawings I would disagree and no offense to SlayerBlade128 as well. Your own drawings and funny cutscenes gives your game a character that isnt already known. It defines you and your attitude. The more you practice and use your own drawings instead of going the easy way and using sprites, the better and more rememberable your game. I dont wanna see mario or kirby and think its just another mario or kirby game. I wanna see RPG man and YOUR drawings so I can say hey that games from Mariomania3000!

Witch Kirby Witch Kirby

Great concept

Nice simple game

RPG Man RPG Man

Like the style but

Good style and funny characters but no offense bro but before you put a game on you need another person to test it for glitches cause man theres alot lol but its still fun and I do understand that it was made fast.

Super Mario Zombies Super Mario Zombies

Good

Good concept but controls needed a lil working on. Sometimes I would shoot down but overall nice game bro

Adventure of Pixel Man Adventure of Pixel Man

Awesome

Great game bro, your graphics need work but your cutscenes were great =D

RPG Man Test Boss RPG Man Test Boss

Addicting

Great game man kept playing until i won =D

Falling Balls Falling Balls

Nice Game

Keep it up waiting for part 2

tri-circle responds:

Thanks, buddy Glad you liked it!

Mr. Robo's CPU Adventure Mr. Robo's CPU Adventure

Proud

Good game bro, after all the trouble we went through im glad it's finally up and working =D